Meriwether is a developer and operator of hospitality assets. Executing projects at the intersection of real estate and lifestyle amenities, we bring more than 12 years’ experience as a sponsor and manager of $1.5B+ in projects.
Our real estate developments seek to marry intelligent planning and design with unique ammenities centered around outdoor activities, wellness and shared communities.
We are not burdened by a specific consumer brand or real estate model, a flexibility that allows us to explore bespoke strategies for each project we pursue.
- Target consumer, guest & member identification.
- Create a community vision based on analytics that can be translated into exceptional experiences and amenities.
- Curate with the guiding principle that each community is unique.
- Orchestrate a multi-disciplinary design process that factors in the land, entitlements, risk, construction, operations and the market.
- Underwrite the process with deep fiduciary discipline.
- Output to a comprehensive road map.
- Use our extensive experience building, repositioning and improving projects in multiple markets throughout North America.
- Act as a fiduciary for capital managing all the disciplines necessary to get something built.
- Manage land planners, architects. civil engineers, etc.
- Understand that projects are living, breathing and evolving – not static.
- Ensure the experience of our customer is driven less by the buildings themselves but more the programing and choreography of the experience.
- Lean into the knowledge that discretionary real estate is about desire rather than need.
- Sell the experience.
- Control and operate the experience.
- Meriwether + Immersed are fully integrated -operating everything we build.